Brad Mitchell is a Washington State based photographer and writer specializing in outdoor adventure, travel and natural history of Washington State, the Pacific Northwest and beyond. His images and articles appear in books, magazines, newspapers, calendars, brochures, websites and other publications around the world. Learn more.
Shop our new curated print collections, featuring images from the coastline, forest, mountains, desert and city.
- New Science Demonstrates Contribution of Birds to Human Wellness
- Photographing Songbirds Foraging on Frosty Autumn Leaves [Video]
- Ozette Lake Kayak Camping & Photography [Video]
- Vesper Peak: Sunset Photography [Video]
- Gluten-Free Bannock Bread [Video]
- Saddlebag Island: Sea Kayak Camping & Spring Wildflowers [Video]
Join me in the field on landscape, wildlife and outdoor adventure photo shoots, and learn some simple hacks to make your outdoor photography adventures a bit more fun.
Please feel free to contact me by phone, e-mail, or the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.